Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bruce Graham in Camden!


Thank you to playwright Bruce Graham for answering questions after last night's great performance of his play "Belmont Avenue Social Club". Bruce was funny and engaging and I am sure everyone who was there had a great time and learned a lot about the writing process. I told Bruce in his car on the way to O'Donnell's after the play that everytime a writer or artist of his magnitude comes to SCTC and Waterfront South we are fulfilling our mission of bringing art to Camden. Art WILL save us. When asked at the bar how he liked the play last night he pointed at me and answered "well I drove him here, didn't I?" A typically funny answer from a brilliant writer.

If he wasn't happy I suppose I'd have had to walk home.

You have four more chances to see this show. Please come. Don't miss it! It's riveting, funny, biting theatre. See you there.

No comments: