Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Curtain" closes and a new "Night" begins



Thanks to the hundreds of people that made my play "Tennessee's Final Curtain" the success that it was at SCTC. You were a part of the birth of a new American play that, hopefully, will have only begun its long journey to other theatres around the country. I want to take a moment to pay you another compliment. One of the things I am proudest of at SCTC is the level of theatre savvy of our audience. You embraced this play as you have the other challenging, though provoking work we have brought to you. You take the time to listen and ponder, discuss and debate the work presented with the highest level of insight. I usually say how proud of OUR work we are [which is true] but today I want to say I proud and grateful we are to have YOU sitting in the seats of Waterfront South Theatre. With all of us pulling together this synergy will continue to bring Camden back to its full glory. As "Night" approaches I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your constant support. It is so appreciated.

No comments: