Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Monday, January 10, 2011

A weekend of Angels, Kevin Spacey and Nick Virgilio

This past weekend was one of my busiest in my theatre career. Catching 'Angels In America; Millennium Approaches" Fri night in NY in an incredible production, meeting Kevin Spacey after and telling him about our upcoming production of "A Moon For the Misbegotten" [which brought a huge smile to his face since I told him I caught his performance in NY a few years back] and ending the weekend with my play "Nick of Time...Nick of Time" in front of an oversold house was nothing short of fantastic. Watching Bob Weick BECOME Nick Virgilio took your breath away [2 more chances to see it in Norristown next Thu and Fri]. Theatre is alive and riveting...especially in Waterfront South. Become a part of the excitement....

No comments: