Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Go Irish! opens tonight

I just left Bob Hughes, the actor who portrays Jason Miller in Go Irish! at the theatre where he is preparing for tonight. I helped him with his props and seeing them all again, feel wonderfully at home. I realized how much I truly love this play and am so proud to bring it to you at SCTC. The biggest moment for me to day was holding the trophy that is also on the set. It was used in "That Championship Season" in Scranton with Jason himself playing "Coach". It is engraved with"Scranton" on it and this was the trophy the man himself held many, many times. It brought him back for me. He smile, wild Irish eyes and great laugh and for a second he was there with me. This weekend, Bob will bring him back. Trust me, don't miss it. http://www.southcamdentheatre.org/ for tix.

No comments: