Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tenn x Ten


We are so excited about next season, honoring the great Tennessee Williams with an entire season dedicated to him. the picture you see on our poster was given to me by Gus Orr a couple of years ago. It was found in a publicist's office in NY and was purchased on ebay. My friends from the Williams Festival have never seen it as I do not think it was ever released. It is symbolic of our season next year. Works not often seen plus the world premiere of my play "Tennessee's Final Curtain" which takes you into his room on the night of his death. Lot's more this season to come...but I wanted to share this incredible picture of Tennessee with you. In the picture, look deep into his eyes and see his soul.

No comments: