Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Monday, April 18, 2011

"Moon" over Waterfront South

I just watched the first two acts of our new play, Eugene O'Neill's "A Moon for the Misbegotten" at rehearsal. After, as I drove down Broadway towards Gloucester City on my way home I could see light coming from the shipyard windows on my right. As I pulled up to the red light I looked over to see why they were lit up at night when I saw what the light really was. It was not coming from the yard but....when I turned to my left, high in the eastern sky was a huge, full moon....it's yellow-orange glow so bright it lit up the darkness of the now closed shipyard. Moonlight giving hope to the darkness. I hope my cast sees this incredible moon on their way home tonight....a sign that O'Neill is watching all from above....and overseeing his play as his moon lights up the streets of Waterfront South. We open next Friday...the 29th for 3 weeks. Don't be left in the dark.

No comments: