Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Of Changing Seasons.....



Next weekend's "Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival" will again bring the words and plays of Tennessee Williams alive for those lucky enough to attend. If you can't, our SCTC "Tenn X Ten" season is my attempt to bring P'Town to you. As fall arrives so does our new season..and..the incredible world of Tennessee. So, summer's departing rays of light reminded me of my all time favorite TW quote..one from his short play "The Last of my Solid Gold Watches" which an older traveling salesman [not unlike TW's father] describes a man, a generation or a fleeting season.... "My pockets are full of watches which tell me that my time is just about over". Summer ends and fall begins.... and Tennessee Williams is alive in Waterfront South.

No comments: