Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Temporary last sunrise....



The most beautiful sunrise woke me at 6AM here on the cape. It is a brilliant combination of pink clouds, dark blue of early morning night receding into the light and beautiful gold ripples where the sun is sneaking its way into this morning of partial clouds. It is a sunrise that will stay with me for this year, through mornings of sleet and ice and rain...of early meetings on days that the cold tries to keep the light away from..on mornings that I reach into the back of my memory for this one...this particular late September day where the slight chill in the air reveals a tug of war of seasons. That tug of war is deep within me as I head home to SCTC. The tug to stay here...to be witness to many more September 26th dawns. It is mornings like this that make me believe even more in living each day as it comes,...or as Tennessee Williams' said in "Something Cloudy"..."life happens all at the same time". Ferry in a couple of hours and then an afternoon flight to Philly. Home to different sunrises ..each with their own new beginnings..Thanks, Tenn for bringing me here. Now off to your birthday party in Camden.

No comments: