Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

John Cazale Special on HBO

I just finished watching the special about the late, great actor John Cazale [Godfather, Godfather II, Deer Hunter and others] and his work reminded me why we at SCTC started in the first place and now exist....and that is.... to bring intensity and reality and stories about real people to you. As a company we always pledge to do our best and bring whatever we need to to the stage every night to make your evening with us the most intense theatre experience we can create. I just felt after all of my blogging about our wonderful, new bricks and mortar that I needed to discuss the heart of our company...the plays we produce. THIS is who we are at SCTC. Inspiration is what guides us.

Join us.

I hope to see you this season.

No comments: