Become a fan of South Camden Theatre Company!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Seventy Seven Days

Relaxing in inspiring locations is always wonderful. We all know that, though, the time for relaxation is fleeting and must always come to an end. After returning from my third time visiting Tennessee Williams' home I took a look at the calendar and realized that we are 77 days from the opening of my play "Last Rites" in our beautiful new theatre. It is with my internal batteries recharged that I head back to the work and preparation that is required and cannot wait to see this corner in Camden reborn. We all need to recharge from time to time in all that we do and my visit with Tennessee has done exactly that for me. So get ready, recharge and move forward. Waterfront South is rising before us. We will all need our energies to meet the call. As Tennessee ended many of his letters....En Avant!

No comments: